Concession Stand / Gate Worker Pool
- Workers for the concession stand (or other athletic/school function) may sign up or in the event they do not, will be chosen randomly.
- Workers chosen will be notified via email , but may also check the Athletic website.
- Sports concession stand duty workers will come from the pool of parents of all sports offered at Saint Mary Academy, including kindergarten through 2nd grade sports. Parents will register via school enrollment sign ups and put into the following year data base of candidates.
- Fall sports have approximately 27 shifts (3 hour shifts), Winter has approximately 80 shifts and Spring has approximately 30 shifts. Everyone eligible will work one shift before anyone has to work a second shift.
- If you are chosen randomly and cannot work that shift, you must either find a trade with someone else (atleast a week prior to the shift and notify Laura McElroy or pay $50 for the school to missing your assigned volunteer shift.